it’s a cure christmas! (x)
You may think that British stereotypes are incorrect, but in the back of our science GCSE revision guides, there’s a guide to making the perfect cup of tea.
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
This is very important if you don’t even the smallest speck of common sense and need to be told staring intently into a fire for an extended period of time while wearing things on your eyes that can melt is a bad thing.
This post is a crock of bullshit. I work in a fast food restaurant over boiling hot fryers and around a broiler for eight hour shifts. I wear contacts. If you were close enough to melt them to your eyeballs your face would be scorched off too. Idiots.
A long time ago, I streamed Facade for some of you guys! These are some of the highlights of said stream.
I LAUGHED AT THIS HARDER THAN I SHOULD HAVE
YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH THIS IT’S FUNNY AND HIS VOICE MAKES IT FUNNIER
"Do you feel in control?"